Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Ranch Bean and Cheese Dip




Ranch Bean and Cheese Dip


This is so easy it will only take a few lines to write about. We love Bean Dip in this family and I have blogged my Famous Bean Dip a while back. This one is different and tastes different, it has Ranch in it!. I love Ranch and I love the flavor that it gives this dip. Only four ingredients and super easy. The ranch dressing adds SO MUCH FLAVOR. I love it. I have been snacking on it all day. 

Ingredients

1 pkg ranch dressing
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of  shredded cheese (I had Monterey Jack but I would suggest Sharp Cheddar Cheese)
1 Can of Refried Beans

That's it! Put it in a sauce pan or crock pot and let it melt away! Serve warm with chips. You will love it!



 

Enjoy, I promise you will love the flavor. 

Thanks for stopping by!



Dori

2 comments :

  1. Love bean dip too! I always buy Kroger brands too! Thanks great idea. Have to look up your other bean dip, surely I pinned it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yum, this is going to get made SOON!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!