Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All Purpose Stir Fry Sauce



All Purpose Stir Fry Sauce

Sometimes it gets really windy here in Wyoming. Today is one of those days. The power went out for about two hours so guess what I did? I took a nap! It was the most wonderful thing ever with a warm blanket that I haven't done in a very long time. You should try it! I woke up ready to blog something. 


Well maybe my couch isn't that nice and my make up all perfect but it was wonderful.

Now back to reality and food....

I have seen this sauce more and more and then started to see all the great reviews coming in so I wanted to share it with you. I found this on Food.com and lots of people are raving about it. This would be so great to have on hand and would make preparing a meal so much faster by just steaming some vegetables and making noodles.

Click HERE for the Recipe.

Don't forget to go to my Facebook page to enter the GIVEAWAY for the Rice Cooker and Food Steamer. Liking the page and sharing the link on your Facebook page will give you two entries. Follow me on Pinterest too for another entry.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

3 comments :

  1. Wow. looks delicious. I will definitely try it later for my dinner. Hopefully it will be success! Thank you so much for sharing this one.

    If you want to learn more about Recipe for Stir Fry Sauce, check us here.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!