Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Espinaca Con Queso (Spinach Cheese Dip)

 
Pictures by Give Me Some Oven
 
 
 
Espinaca Con Queso (Spinach Cheese Dip)
 
It is going to get VERY cold here tonight. Winter has decided to come to WY. It is suppose to snow tomorrow and with the wind chill get below 0 degrees. I wanted snow and I am going to get it but it is going to be sideways and with a chill to the bone.
 
 
 
I wanted to make something warm like soup to post but I ran across this recipe on Gimme Some Oven and it looked so GOOD! I decided to post this instead. I might have to make the soup tomorrow.
 
 I love dip and I have posted several delicious dip recipes but this one is a Queso and I really like the ingredients. I am still trying to copy the Café Rio Queso because I am addicted. Chips and Dip are my comfort food.
 
It isn't soup on this upcoming cold day but it is still something warm!
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
 

 

 


 Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!