Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats

Pictures by Your Cup of Cake
 
 
 
 
Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats
 
When I got home from work tonight my nice dear hubby had made dinner. I had a nice dinner and then I had the bright idea to take a drive and go see Christmas lights. My husband wanted to take the truck.  The old truck, the one with no shocks. Ugh, the lights were beautiful but all the bumping around almost made me sick. Next time we take the car.
 
I am always looking for a good dessert that kids and adults will like. It is easy to make and only a few ingredients and steps. This would be a great treat to wrap up with a bow and give as a Christmas treat. Peanut butter and chocolate are always good together and I like the combination with the rice krispies. 
 
 
 
I found this recipe on Your Cup of Cake. I have never come across her site before and I really like her recipes.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
 

 



Thanks for stopping by!

 
Dori

1 comment :

  1. Dori...I made these yesterday with the clam chowder. So good. Easy but lots of steps. Mine weren't as pretty as these but they are uber rich and delicious. Worth the time and trouble. FYI...Reece's makes mini cups that come without wrappers. Funny story...we bought 2 bags and had to buy 2 more because we nibbled down the first 2. So good. Thank you, Dori!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!