Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Easy Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls

 
Pictures by Bakingdom
 
 
  Easy Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
 
Love the snow. Love the cold weather. Not loving the wind with it so much. Here are a few snow pictures.
 
 
 

 
 


 My daughter in the middle is the proper one if you couldn't tell. The other two are fly by the seat of your pants, loves to be the center of attention like their mama.
 
 
 
 Cinnamon Rolls are simply special. If I do make them it isn't very often because they take lots of time so I basically just avoid them. I did make the Mini Cinnamon Rolls ones that were super duper easy with Pillsbury and they were really good but no homemade. Homemade is special. These Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls pictures make me drool. They look so delicious.
 
I found these on Bakingdom and she PROMISES these are SUPER EASY to make. She made these, cooked them did all the photography in less than an hour. Now we are talking. If it is easy I am all over it.  Bakingdom is a darling blog with some outstanding recipes that I know you will love. 
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
 
   

 


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Dori


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!