Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chicken and Homemade Noodles

 
 

Chicken and Homemade Noodle Soup
 
This is one delicious looking soup and it is one that is begging for a snow day to be made. Our weather has been warm and sunny everyday! Well, in the 40's is warm for us. I am ready for some snow. I want to make this soup! I might be singing a different tune while driving to work on an icy freeway early in the morning so remind me of this when I do.
 
Nice Snowy Storm
 

Reality Snowy Storm
 
 
Maybe I should rethink rushing this....When I am ready this amazing soup will be here to comfort me.
 
This recipe has Homemade Noodles which I think is wonderful if you have the time and patience to do it. I don't have the time, I might have the patience (if I had the time) but there is alternative. If you have never tried them, they are sooo good and taste just like homemade noodles. You can buy these in the frozen section of your grocery store. Your chicken noodle soup will never be the same and it makes it that much easier and quicker. They are thick noodles just like in the picture.
 
 
 
I found this recipe on Get off your Butt and Bake. She has some really delicious recipes.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
I know that this sunshine and warm weather wont last for long, we live in WY and you never know what you are going get. One day sun, next day blizzard white out. For now I will enjoy it but I will have the ingredients on hand for the first big storm to make this soup and eat it next to the fire. Ahhhhh
 
 
 
 
Would love to hear if you make it and if you try the Grandma Noodles.
 
Enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by. 


Dori

1 comment :

  1. The noodles are great. I used to use them when our family was growing up. I had forgotten about them. I will definitely be adding them to the soup. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!