Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Pie Fries




Pie Fries

I love Pie Crust! I did a post a little while back on Pie Crust Cookies but these are more like the sliced pie crust pieces my Mom used to make us with left over pie crust. We always knew when she was baking that in the end we would get these. Kids and adults will LOVE these. They are super easy to make and go fast. I love how she used the design in the cut and uses them for dipping. 

Pie Crust is very easy and cheap to make. I found this recipe on Munchkin Munchies. Darling site. 




Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. They look really yummy...i will try them soon!!!Have a nice day from cold GREECE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!