Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Peanut Butter and Corn Chip No Bake Crunchies


 Picture by Skip to my Lou



Peanut Butter and Corn Chip No Bake Crunchies

Sweet, Salty AND Crunchy!

There is something special about Sweet and Salty together. I don't know what it is but once you get a bite of it you just can't get enough. It's kind of like Kettle Corn, you get the best of both worlds. My family loves Kettle Corn so I knew that they would love this. It is such an easy recipe to make and the comments are excellent.
The other PLUS is I adore the blog I found them on. I found these on Skip To My Lou. I love everything about her site and you will too.

 

It is so easy to make. Just a few ingredients and a few steps to make. Read the comments so you can see what a great response Cindy got on this recipe. Thanks Cindy!

Click HERE for the Recipe

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

2 comments :

  1. I am going to try them. I love fritos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made these and they were fantastic. We did add the chocolate if for no other reason than to add color. These are addicting. And this recipe is really quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!