Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chicken A La Gloria

Picture by Cooking with Sugar


Chicken A La Gloria

Well I survived our first snow storm in Wyoming for the winter. The drive this morning wasn't to bad and I made it to work in one piece. Phew. I must be getting old because this cold weather is making my joints ache, but I do love coming home to a nice warm fireplace. There is nothing like a fireplace that burns real wood. The smell, the warmth, the sound and cozy feeling it brings makes me happy. 

I actually found this recipe several days ago and haven't had a chance to post it yet. This is an EXCELLENT recipe. The reviews are really good and I can see why. Great ingredients and not hard to make. The cream with the mushrooms just make my mouth water. I would serve this with some nice warm bread and butter. 

I found this on Cooking with Sugar. She has wonderful recipes but this one has to be my favorite. 




If you haven't seen the GIVEAWAY that is going on right now for the Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer click HERE for the information and there is still time to enter until Sunday at 11:59pm MST.

Winner chooses COLOR!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori




1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!