Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pumkin Cheesecake Bites

 Pictures by Eat Live Run




 Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites

 I have embraced the fact that FALL is coming and it is coming fast here in WY. I am at peace with it now. The "Talk" around town is that it is going to be a bad winter so just in case it is I am going to just accept it and start gathering some wonderful recipes and FIRE WOOD!


Kind of gets you excited for that cold weather when you see this huh? As a family we are going to start gathering fire wood together for the next couple of weekends.



Now to these amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites.....

I ran across these on Eat Live Run
 
 

This recipe is amazing and so is her blog. The ingredients alone tell me how good it is and then the pictures confirm it. They look delicious! Apparently, they are highly addictive so beware. 

Click HERE for the Recipe.



 
Pumpkin Row with Mums


As always I hope you enjoy the recipe and please share your comments if you make it and how you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!