Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks



Pictures by Skinny Taste




Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks

I have been looking for recipes that would be easy for my husband to make before the kids get home from school. It is amazing how hungry they are when they walk through that door. You would think they hadn't had anything to eat all day!

I love this recipe because it is super easy to make. I found this recipe
on Skinny Taste. She tried several different String Cheese before finding the one that worked the best. She has a great post that will show you step by step pictures on how to make this. This will be especially helpful to my husband :) 

On the Skinny Side!


Click HERE for the recipe


My addition would be to have the marinade as well as RANCH for dipping. The both together are sooo good. Homemade Hidden Valley Ranch is the only ranch I can eat. Not the ones in the bottle, the one is the package where you mix it with Milk and Mayo.

Hidden Valley Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Original Ranch 2 oz



Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!