Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seven Layer Tostadas

Picture by Kalyn's Kitchen


Seven Layer Tostadas

Thank goodness it is Thursday, one more day left in the work week.

For years I cooked the same recipes over and over, but now we are so lucky to have access to such great recipes that are being shared all over the world. Don't be afraid to try new things! I love how creative people can be when coming up with new ideas.

This is such a smart idea I found on Kalyn's Kitchen. She has a great picture tutorial on how to make this. Everyone loves 7 layer dip (well at least they should) and what a great way to turn an appetizer into a meal. I might add some ground beef.

My kids would devour these. My one daughter can eat a whole can of olives if I would let her. I also have another daughter that is the pickiest eater on earth. I am excited to make these so both will eat them.  Not a lot of work and I love that she loads it on there. If you want to make it less fattening just thin out the layers.
Enjoy the recipe and have a great day.

Click HERE for the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe. Hope you are getting lots of traffic. Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!