Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quick and Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie

 Picture by Kitchen Simplicity




Quick and Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie


I love Chicken Pot Pies and I buy the frozen Marie Callendar's ones all the time. I have looked at lots of different recipes but there was lots of steps and they took quite a bit of time to make. I don't have the time!  I also would much rather have something that isn't out of the frozen foods section.

I ran across this recipe on Kitchen Simplicity and the QUICK part had me curious. PLUS, no canned ingredients. Simple ingredients that my kids will eat and quick to make. 

Take a look at the comments on this recipe when you go to page, they are raving about how delicious it was and how easy it was to make.  That tells me a great deal when there are great comments on a recipe.

Click HERE for the recipe.

Hope you enjoy the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Dori

1 comment :

  1. this is the best chicken pot pie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!