Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches

Pictures by Home Cooking Memories.




Oven Baked Meatball Sub Sandwiches


These look absolutely marvelous! Super easy to make and would be perfect served with a side salad. I saw these on Home Cooking Memories where she shows how you can wrap them in aluminum foil if you are having a party to keep them warm and individual. Great idea. Love this and will be making this a regular in our house, especially during football season!!!! YUM!

If you don't have a good meatball recipe you can use the ones I made with the Swedish Meatballs and Gravy post I did. You can half the recipe if you want. I love these meatballs.

The key to making great meatballs is using ground pork AND ground beef. If you want to use my meatball recipe here it is below.

Meatballs
1 lb of ground beef
1 lb of ground pork
1 large white or yellow onion
2 T. of butter

allspice seasoning
nutmeg seasoning
2 t. salt 
1 t. pepper
5 slices white bread
3/4 cup of milk
 2 eggs

 Click HERE for the rest of the recipe.

The perfect side salad for your meatball subs. YUMMY!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori
 

1 comment :

  1. These are amazing with your meatball recipe! Made these tonight (eatting them as i type lol were night owls) and thier a def add to my dinner menu

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!