Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Jalapeno Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bread










 Picture by Married to a Desi
 



 Jalapeno Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bread

Yep, I think I could get used to these.  Great pictures, great recipe. I love the flavor that Jalapenos bring to certain dishes especially with cheese! Not a recipe that you see everyday and those are the ones I love to find.

I found this recipe on Married to a Desi. Beautiful pictures she has taken.
 Now just picture yourself opening one of these up and putting some butter on it. Oh yum, half melted better in each bite! It's a keeper.

PLEASE share if you do make the recipe, if you made any changes and if how you liked it. 

Hope you have wonderful plans for the weekend, there are only a few more left before school starts! Where did time go?  I still have to do school shopping. I might do some online shopping this year. 

Enjoy!

Click HERE for the recipe.




 Thanks for stopping by!

 If you like this site please help keep Riches to Rags by Dori by liking Facebook, sharing with your friends, follow Pinterest, becoming a follower and clicking on the sponsor ads. Any of those really help.Thank you for all the support you give to this blog. I love doing this!
 
 Dori




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!