Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ice Cream Cupcakes





July???? How the heck is July here already? That means school is around the corner, school shopping, homework, winter........AHHHHH!!!  I can't stand the thought of it. Time is flying to fast and the kids are growing way to quick. They have all been out this morning playing with chalk on the sidewalk and then my cat decided to roll in it. Rewfuss is now a very colorful cat. Taking the kids to see "Brave", it is perfect weather for a BBQ at my sisters later, should be a great day. What are you doing for the holiday today?

Ok, now back to the Nom Nom's in the picture...


Ice Cream Cupcakes

Say hello to my new little Ice Cream Cupcake friends. Think of the possibilities with all the ice cream flavors out there. I just keep staring at the picture, they look so good!

I found my new friends at A Pumpkin and A Princess. She has some wonderful pictures of these cupcakes on her site and how to make them. 

Click HERE for the recipe.


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!