Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Easy Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream!





 Picture and recipe by Trains and Tutus.




Easy Chocolate Homemade Ice

I can't tell you how many times my family have made a Wendy's run to get chocolate FROSTY'S!!!!  We are addicted and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Especially in the summer, they are so refreshing. 

A couple months back I bought an ice cream maker from the Thrift Store from what looks like the 70's. love it. Now I can't wait to use it to make Frosty's of our own. 

Special thanks to Laura at Trains and Tutus for letting me use her picture, recipe and giving me permission to share it with you.  Thanks Laura!

 I am sending you on over to Trains and Tutus to get this VERY EASY recipe. So easy her daughter makes it! You'll see......

Click HERE to get recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!