Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

Picture by Damn Delicious


Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

I think I died and went to heaven when I saw this recipe. All my favorite ingredients together. If you haven't tried Jalapeno Cream Sauce you have to try it. I did a post a while back on Caramelized Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce and it was amazing. Serving it over Shrimp Enchiladas? I seriously could eat this for breakfast. You have to give it a try, the sauce is so worth it. I found this recipe on Damn Delicious and she has a great step by step picture tutorial.

Click HERE for the recipe.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


1 comment :

  1. These were delicious! The only change I made was using 1/4 tsp of cayenne instead of 1/2 (a little goes a long way for me). We made too many to eat in one sitting, but they're good enough that we're finishing the rest for dinner tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!