Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bakery's Banana Pudding


Back in the Day's Banana Puddin Pie 


Forgive me, it has been a VERY long long week in the courts. Seriously, you just can't imagine what goes on behind the scenes in a court. Love my job though. My kids came in to visit and got to sit in the Judge's chair in the courtroom. I told them you never want to be standing in front of this chair unless you are a lawyer. 

I will be a baking fool this weekend catching up on what I want to make so stay tuned.....

In the meantime I found this oh so amazing looking Banana Puddin Pie (I love the word Puddin) from Ezrapoundcake.  My sister Rebecca also makes a killer Cocunut Cream Pie if you are interested. You can view that one at Camp Wander as well. 

Click HERE for the Banana Puddin Pie recipe.

ENJOY and have a wonderful day. We have some perfect weather this morning in our beautiful state of WY. I sure love it here on these days. Ask me again in the winter though and I might be a little grumpier, but for now pure bliss.

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!