Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pecan Pie Bars

Pecan Pie Bars
Pictures by Just a Taste




Pecan Pie Bars

Some things are just better left untouched, like this picture. I am not even going to try to recreate that beautiful picture myself. Very nice presentation and the recipe is to die for. 

Found these tasty bars at Just a Taste.  I had to share them with you. I have had my eye out for a good pecan recipe for a while now and this one has to be as good as it looks. After reading the comments there is no doubt that they are amazing.

Click HERE for the recipe.

Pecan Pie Bars

I can just taste these right now! I have everything except the Pecans. Dangit! Off to the store tomorrow! Thank you to Just a Taste for sharing this great recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!