Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Creative Ways to use Burlap!




BURLAP BURLAP AND MORE BURLAP!

I have always associated BURLAP with sack races. When I was younger we always went to a big celebration where they had lots of games all day for the kids. One of the games they always had for the kids was the BURLAP sack races. I think I came in second a few times, I did win a few trophies for fastest runner though! Anyways, other than that I don't think I have done anything with BURLAP since. 

I have been so intrigued by all the ideas people have come up with for cute decorations for their homes and some really cute ideas for weddings. Something so simple that is normally used for potatoes has been turned into a beautiful decoration. I love that!






I am going crazy over the background BURLAP! 








Burlap Walls traditional kitchen
What a clever idea!

















I love this against the Black.









LOVE LOVE LOVE!

These sell on Etsy but I'm PRETTY SURE I can figure these out! LOL












Ohhhh how I wish I had that part of the brain that these creative people have when coming up with these ideas. I guess someone has to get them, but it wasn't me! My passion is finding these great ideas that someone has already come up with and then sharing them with you! 

Thanks for coming by and please share with your friends if you like my page. THANKS!

*NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAP*

Dori


3 comments :

  1. You have found some great ideas and thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  2. me encanta la arpillera, gracias

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!